Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My mind is CRAZY!

Everyday I sit and count down the days til Court! I was at work and counted how many times Im going to have to "flip the pages" of my schedule until we hear something! Everytime a date in July is mentioned i think to myself how many days that is from the courtdate or if it will be "done" by then.....I never ever in my life have wished away a summer more than right now! I sit at home and picture him and Ryan playing on the floor, I picture us going for walks, and I picture him watching all of the kids playing and smiling and laughing! Now that he's been in our minds and hearts this long, i cant even remember life before we knew of Rylee Bona! He is one miracle baby, and we can't imagine loving him anymore than we do already, and we haven't even met him yet! How did WE get so lucky.....we really are the lucky ones! What an amazing gift! Please continue to pray for our big day!!! If all goes as planned, we can post pics of him!!!!!! YAY! What a great day that will be!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not too much longer Megg and he will be forever in your arms!