Thursday, January 15, 2009

Did I choose this?



For all of our friends that live in California and Texas....this is for you! I often wonder why or how we wound up in Michigan. I mean, really I do LOVE it in the fall and Summer, but these winters are brutal, and this year is one of the worse that I can rememer. I don't know if it's worse this year now that we have Rylee and to take him out in this (with a cold) is just outta the question. And ya know, the 20's would so be ok with me right now...this -4 for a low is just insane, and windchill temps hovering around a "balmy" -25 is just flat out unbearable. But as you can see we are so lucky that maybe by the end of the week we may reach the 30's...woohoo! I would kinda be excited if this economy didn't stink so bad and Ryan could get rid of his office building and we could sell our house so we could atleast have a chance at relocating...but for awhile, it's home sweet home for us here in the mitten.....

2 comments:

sara said...

Love it hilarious that you totally got the wilx weather up there...It made me laugh bc I am thinking that 30 will feel insanely warm. 3weeks from today I will be in California...

Nikko and Matt said...

I think you wrote that just when we were having 78 degree temps here in sunny SF.