Last night we finally got together with little Miss Anaya who will be 2 in May! She came home from Ethiopia almost exactly a year before Rylee did! They had a riot together! She is too stinkin' cute! We went to Altu's, an Ethiopian restauraunt and to our surprise Rylee didn't like the injera! Maybe next time!
Those are precious photos. Just wanted you to know ( I guess I"m asking permission :) I put some pics of you giving Mastewal her care package on my blog...hope that's okay...if not, I'll blur you out in them :)
2 comments:
Hey Hey HEY!!! BACK off my boy there Anaya!
Those are precious photos. Just wanted you to know ( I guess I"m asking permission :) I put some pics of you giving Mastewal her care package on my blog...hope that's okay...if not, I'll blur you out in them :)
Heather
www.hopecoffeeandmelody.wordpress.com
Post a Comment