Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Potty Training or bust.

You see, you all know our son is a complete ham. We have him "thinkin" about the potty, even wearing the infamous Elmo Undies (I will have you know, it's the ONLY character item of clothing he will ever own while I have my say in this) There are "some" exceptions. But that's not what this post is about. We've been workin on this for almost 2 weeks, and he's doing pretty well. If we ask him if he has to go he says "No Problem". Well, clearly he has that confused, that's his nice way of saying "No". It works. It's cute. If potty is on the brain, we have to go with it and continue, even with setbacks...It's Potty training or bust....








1 comment:

sara said...

Sorry but there is nothing better than a little bum in undies...I loved went my kids started wearing unders, as we call them. lol..