Saturday, July 30, 2011

Missin' you

Since I have been a bad blogger lately (Thanks Jolene!) I tried to get on here and upload some pics, but well-my battery is dead so while that's charging I thought I would reflect on some things that have been on my mind lately....
For instance lot's of things Im just "missing".  Ya know where you have those days or those times where you're just missing something?? Well, I think I have been having lots of "those times" lately...Here's what I've been missing.....
 Jake. Yep. I'm not really "sure" why, but yeah-we miss Jake here. He's the brother that you can love and hate all in the same second-no joke. It's true. But we'd love to have him home. I think it's wishful thinkin.... 
 My Bestie-Jen. She's just on vacation for 11 days, but I sitll miss her. 

The McCoys. Lisa and Shands are some of our closest friends, it's sad that they live about the farthest away from us.  Come to Michigan soon guys-we miss you like crazy! (No worries Zaela, you're coming up....)

 The Mott's. We MISS you guys in San Antonio! Come soon. PLEASE?!

 My Mom to be 100% again! It's been almost a month since she's been sick. Rylee and Ezzie do not like their nammy sick.  Long story on that, she had colitis, was in the hospital and left hospital only to come back with a staph infection-what a CRAZY few weeks it's been! Prayers for my mama to get well SOON!!!

 Miss Z-you sweet lil' princess!  Rylee and Zaela are boyfriend and girlfriend. No joke. He "calls" her all the time....too sweet.

 And what might I miss in this picture?  I miss drinking cocktails with Beth : ) Yep, I can't wait for our first happy hour again. She's been preggers for what feels like an eternity, so in a few short weeks after our new nephew arrives I will take Beth her favorite cocktail!


 Oh, How I miss California.  It's still in my dreams to move there someday.  I can't tell you when or if that will ever happen, but I like to think someday it might happen if that's what's thrown at us!

 Donald and Kim.  We miss the Mason's like crazy! Kim's getting better everday and Rylee still pray's everynight for them! We hope to be able to get to Florida to see them!

 Miss Emilie Voss. I really do miss her too....


Last but not least, because I think this is what I miss the MOST.....Beautiful Ethiopia.  That country has touched our hearts in a way i never knew was possible. 

Of course I miss a lot of things, but these are a few that strike me......
Coming Soon:
A heavy heart for Africa
What's Rylee and Ezzie up to?
Where have we been?
What's coming up for the Armbrustmachers!
And more!... : )

I kinda like that-keep y'all interested, but then sometimes you get the random posts like these ones to hold y'all over (yep, just got back from Tennessee)....Have a blessed weekend everyone! I miss YOU too!

No comments: