I can promise you that I often THINK of blogging, but clearly it's another thing to actually "do it". This pic right here pretty much sums it all up! This was one day at the park, a totally candid pic I was able to get the kiddos! Loved this pic so much I ordered it on a 16X20 canvas from Canvas People!
ANd, well-WE MOVED! It's been a super exciting time the last month getting settled into our new home-it actually already feels like home, and we are blessed! The last year of our lives had proved to be a difficult one, but we're all here, we're all healthy, and we're all in a much better place now-we never had any doubt that everything was going to work out-it was just keeping the faith and having patience! So I often had to pull this lil' quote out to keep myself sane.
Ez is talking . and talking. and talkng. Repeating. Repeating. and Repeating. And cracks us up on a daily basis. We celebrated her 2nd birthday last weekend-I don't really mean this like I say it but to just put it "out there" she "hates" people right now. People that aren't her mommy and daddy, and lots of times even daddy won't cut it. Now, I'm not gonna lie-I kinda like it. Rylee is such a daddy's boy-that it's wonderful to see Ezzie want and need me the way she does-however, there are times when it get's old(just for a minute, that's IT when I nee to get stuff done) : ) Soooo, for half of her party she "needed" mama and didn't want anyone looking at her, let alone talking to her or holding her! I will get some pics posted after her actual birthday!
Rylee is loving the new house. He's navigating his way around the neighborhood finding frogs and turtles, and him and daddy even found a couple of snakes the other day (better believe I was no where to be found-ICK!) Now just wondering how to rid of them-the snakes, not Rylee or Daddy.
We are adjusting, and while it was hard the couple days before we moved to think of all the changes that were taking place, it was one of the happiest days of our lives as a family too! Until next time, we're settling into our HOME SWEET HOME!



No comments:
Post a Comment