Monday, December 3, 2007
Our life as I know it.......
If somebody would have told me when i was younger that I was going to meet and marry the man of my dreams, try to have a family, but then be adopting from Ethiopia I probably would have considered that person plain crazy. And as crazy as it is, in my lifetime i have always dreamt of adopting a child someday, but I really did see that "someday" being after we already had the white picket fence and 3 children of our own.....But we can all be aware, life doesnt work out the way you always "dream" it up to be. It isn't as if I didn't see myself married, with children, in a house somewhere in the US; I suppose, however, I just never imagined it exactly as it is now. The thing is, I wouldn't, not for one second, not for one breath, change a thing. Not one. Well maybe other than having our baby home with us now- I am truly thankful for the life I have. My family is amazing and I am so blessed to have such amazing friends and family that are so supportive of us! Our friends have become more than just friends-they're like our lifelines, our family, and people we count on everyday! Our friends mean so much to Ryan and I that they have become part of our extended family. As for Ryan, there really are not words to that I can say to express the appreciation and love I feel for the most wonderful man in my life!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment