Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Homestudy.....DONE!

Homestudy is DONE! And let me tell you that it went really good!!!! Our social worker was very nice, and was very interested in our lives. She loved that Ryan grew up on a farm and was such a hard worker and loved that I have such a big heart and cared for others more than myself....hey-thats a good combo right?! : ) So, anyway-she has to write that report, send some papers out and once thats done we'll have the report-and we can send it off to the USCIS to meet up with our I-600A....wahoooo!
Today was a good day in the sense it really made Ryan and I soooo thankful for what we have. And that really, if all else fails-in the end we will always be able to count on one another-just talking about our family, and the history between the two families makes us realize that what we have is really special.....In the past week there have seemed to have been some "road blocks", but really it's our love and support from one another that really make us work as a team to get through it all-and we do and we will. Sooo....today was a good day! Im going to go and do a lil happy dance now-I will talk to you all soon!

No comments: