Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What Im Thankful For.....

First and foremost this Thanksgiving season I am thankful for GOD: I am learning every single day how important it is to make sure that I listen to what I'm being told by the man above! There have definitly been times that I have doubted my faith but I have learned so much the last few years especially, and our faith has grew stronger because of that!

I am thankful for RYAN: What an amazing daddy and husband he is. I thank God every single day for that man, and I appreciate all of his hard workand dedication to support our family, so that I can stay home the majority of the days with Mr.Rylee. In the past few months we have grown closer than we have ever been the whole 9 years we've been together. We do make a great team, I'm not gonna lie : ) We're so different, yet so alike-we get eachother-and we'll never let anything come between us.

I am thankful for RYLEE BONA: Seriously, this little boy can light up a room! On what could be the most "terrible" day, I look at him and think "really?!" How did we get so lucky!!! I cannot imagine our life without him!

I am thankul or our HEALTH: I honestly feel like lately we've been hearing of so many people getting ill with cancer-I pray every single day that God will continue to keep us all healthy!!!! Every single day is a gift and nothing that should be taken for granted-seems to make me a little bit more paranoid now that we have a child! Who am I kiddin, i'm a hypo-now it's just gotten worse!!!

I am thankful for FAMILY and FRIENDS: Take the good with the bad, and realize the people that are in your life are there for a reason. We would not have gotten to where we are today without the amazing people we have to SUPPORT us! We don't take our relationships in our lives lightly-we value those close to us and appreciate them all! We especially are thankful for our friends and family who continue to support us even though they may not always agree with us-lifes a dance, you learn as you go!

A Blessed and Happy Thanksgiving 2009!

All our LOVE-Ryan, Meggan and Rylee Bona

No comments: