
First time in the snow-and loved it.

He loves his Uncle Jake

Yeah. About this. This pretty much sums up 5 days in a row of parties.....

His new drums he got from Aunt Beth and Uncle Jody-loves them!


First picture with my new camera Ryan got me for Christmas=LOVE IT

We hope that you all had a blessed Christmas season! Where in the world does time go? I swear it seems like I was just blogging about Rylee's first christmas home last year! We were very blessed to have all of our family around for Christmas this year! My brother flew home from California and it was an awesome week with everyone! We pray for a HEALTHY and JOYOUS 2010 for you and your family! Never take for granted the health of loved ones!!! Enjoy some of the pics from our holidays!
1 comment:
JT and I love following your blog! Your little guys so adorable.... and we will have to steal the word "fami-versary", if that is okay with you. If you were able to get any pics of him with the ornament we sent you, that would be great. We are collecting pics.
Post a Comment