
I do love that everytime I have myself a Reduced Calorie, Skinny Carmel Marvel from here I think of our referral day! It brings a smile to my face instantly! I never shared the story of how we got "the call"-
It was Friday morning July 16th and we (I, because really Ryan is so patient that he wouldnt know if it was a week or 5 months that went by waiting) ....had just gone through the whole week after hearing it would be "this week" probably that we'd hear about our little girl. Well it was Friday morning, and I figured since I didnt hear that morning that I wouldnt be hearing anything and my week was then ruined....so I was about to plop down on my facebook and pout through my status-then this "calmness" came over me (not even kidding) and I said to myself "Meggan, get over it-there are SO many other things that could be wrong right now, we have a healthy family, this, that, bla bla bla" so instead I quickly got over it and was heading over my brother/sister in laws to pick up Rylee Bona who had stayed the night there....
I first had to make a stop at Biggby Coffee to grab us some drinks and then to play for the day over to their house. I left my phone in the car cause it needed to charge as the battery was dead, I go in get our drinks the drink people ask me how my day's going and I say "Pretty good, coulda been better" bla bla bla-right?! Well I leave with my hands filled with coffee, get in the car and 3 seconds later as I am trying to get situated my phone starts to ring and I look down to see the "407" area code!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I answered the phone all calmly and said "Hello Angela"....hehehe She says "Hey Meggan, I just sent you some pictures" (PAUSE) Me: "You did?!" ANgela "Of a Baby" Me: "You did?!" haha....I said OMG Ok I am driving to my brothers, I will have to call you back OK!? I think I dialed Ryan 54 times until he finally answered and was a HOT MESS...of course that was a day he couldnt leave work so I got there, emailed ryan the attachments (didnt look at them) and we both opened them together while on the phone with eachother!
NEVER did we dream that we would be opening pictures of a newborn!!! We had NO idea, but God was truly with us on this one, as secretly that's what we had hoped for since we believe this will be our last child.....Everything about that day was nearly PERFECT and so many signs of what is really meant to be! We thank God every single day for all that he has given us and has taught us!
NEVER did we dream that we would be opening pictures of a newborn!!! We had NO idea, but God was truly with us on this one, as secretly that's what we had hoped for since we believe this will be our last child.....Everything about that day was nearly PERFECT and so many signs of what is really meant to be! We thank God every single day for all that he has given us and has taught us!
We ended our day with a celebration at my brothers house and it was a day we'll never forget! We can't wait to get our hands on our lil' princess!!!
3 comments:
LOVE IT : )))) I can hear you telling that story like you were next to me! LOL! SERIOUSLY!>!>
Can't wait to see pics of the little princess!!! Congratulations!
I just saw your blog address on the yahoo group and loved reading these posts about your story. I am almost in tears as I read about the day you found out about your baby girl and how God gave you the desire of your heart in giving you a newborn baby girl. He is so good to us!
Post a Comment