Saturday, January 29, 2011

Favorites!

I am still waiting for the day when all _ _ _ _ breaks loose in this home and Rylee is asking for Ezzie to go home, away, someplace else-not really caring where, just away because she's annoying. I'm sure our time is coming, and I'm certain it won't stay this way forever-but for right now all is well between RB and Ezzie! He knows that he's cool, she thinks that he's hilarious-what more does a big brother want?! Thank you Rylee Bona for being such a biggies through this whole thing!

We are loving that he's asking for more attention, I think i love it because he's grown to be such an independant lil' boy, wanting to do everything himself-for him to want more of our attention and asking for more mommy and daddy time is sweet! If we pick Ezzie up, he asks "Can you hold us BOTH-sure can buddy, might explain part of my recent trips to the Chiropractor-but yes absolutly I can!

Here's some fun pics that are getting us through the winter! We are excited for some fun times in the next couple months to get away and outta the house!



Seriously, Rylee cracks Ezzie up-she thinks she got THE coolest big brother ever. I think Rylee thinks she got the coolest big brother ever too-



It's this stuff that brings our Ezzies giggle more and more everyday! Rylee got this police uniform from his cousin Connor, and for the first few days-we couldn't get it off of him-Im thinking this will be a familiar clothing choice this spring when he get's out in his new police car...




Our best friends kiddos with ours=special! Rylee, Ezzie, Cameron and Nolan-Cameron


Rylee with his Auntie Jamie after getting his teeth cleaned! He is very lucky that his auntie can do this, he did so well and got 2 treats after sitting so good! He thought he was pretty cool in the shades



First time to the dentist-January 2011! Nice work RB!!!



1 comment:

Jolene Shrock said...

I am glad they are getting along so well!!! I pray Claire does as well as Riley Bona!! But she will have double the trouble! :)