Well, 10 years have come and i love the man that I married more
today than I did on the day I married him. I say this with a happy heart, that we have BOTH changed immensly. I am so blessed to have gone through the last 10 years of my life with this guy right by my side. The arguments and disagreements have all been worth it. I am a better person today, beacuse of him and who we are together. I married young. I was immature. I can admit that.
It's not perfect. But it's "perfect" for us. It works. We get eachother. We're a team. Again, we are NOT perfect. It's the perfect kinda crazy though : )
We're so different, but we're so alike.
Ryan is laid back and I am not.
I can be a {little} up-tight. He is NOT.
Ryan doesn't like Sour Cream. I do.
Ryan loves meat. I do not {LOVE} meat.
I love UofM. He DESPISES everything maize n' blue.
WE love sports.
WE have a heart for Africa.
WE are crazy in love with our kids.
WE love to play our own version of "I spy"
WE have huge hearts for our friends and family.
WE focus on the good.
WE let go of the past.
WE agree and WE disagree.
WE are thankful.
We love where the lord has brought us. And while we usually do not understand the story as it's unfolding, it's so very easy to look back and know that he had it spot on every step of the way. Sometimes I really do thank God for unanswered prayers.
Happy 10 years Mr! Love you to the moon and back!
~Meggs~


No comments:
Post a Comment