Monday, July 28, 2014

What makes me TICK......

So, y'all (yes, having spent a lot of time with friends from the south, i sure do LOVE speaking as if I live there) this blog is about to become a lot more of US.  A lot more of "just" family happenings.....it's about to become anything and everything I want a platform for.  Anywhere that I can talk about my passions, our kids, my family, our life, current events, and more! It's about to be a blog on WHAT and WHO move me! It may get really exciting, and allow for some more followers to jump on board all the nonsense I have to talk about-who knows, maybe we'll even have some give-aways, guest bloggers, and anything else that comes to mind!

So, lately I have felt ALL over the PLACE.  No joke.  Here's my list of things that instantly jump into my mind as my feet hit the floor each morning......
^ Wonder how many lbs I lost over night while I was sleeping, should I weigh in now, should I weigh in later, how long should I be up before I check, and so on with THAT.

^ Who can i SHARE my passions with today, WHO would be so full of life and good at what I do, WHO wants to change the world with me, WHO can I share the opportunities in my life with that I have been given.
2014 National Conference, Thirty One

Noonday Collection

^Am I contributing enough to my family, am I being the best mom that I can be to my kids, am I being the best wife that I can be to Ryan, am I being a good friend, and so on with THAT (it doesn't stop, trust me)




^How can I pray each day that people "get" it.  That people can be moved to support Awake and Alive and child sponsorship, and mission work, and adoption-how can I make sure that each day, at least ONE person is touched by my heart and passion for those without?




Everyday I have such high expectations of myself.  There are MANY days I fail.  I just hope that I don't fail in every one of my passions and goals every day.  You're going to hit low points, BUT when the high is really high, it is THE MOST amazing feeling in the world.  I will touch on all of these things in the coming posts, and more in depth as I feel led.

PLEASE follow a long in our crazy lil' life, a life where we have overcome A LOT to get where we are today. Stronger and with life values we had NO idea about before in ourselves, our marriage and our family! Happy Monday y'all!

~Meggs

No comments: