Yup. I made the crazy decision that in the middle of SUMMER, to throw in a 24 days challenge! And guess what I found a few of my crazy friends to do it with me!
A super fabulous person first introduced Advocare to me, just by posting on Facebook about this SPARK stuff (which, let's get real is like-THE best thing ever)-i didn't pay much attention to it, because to be honest-I wasn't about any "fad" diets, and pills, and crazy "boot-camp" type challenge. THEN one night, i had to make a late night drive to the airport, and my girlfriend brought my a random sample of SPARK, I didn't even know she was into it herself! WHAT a blessing THAT was! I even spilled half of it on the floor, continued to sweep that lil' miracle dust up with my hands and added it to my water, i didn't even know if i liked it yet, but something was telling me NOT to waste all that goodness! I shook it up, drank it down and I was on the road-SUCCESS!
Long story short, it was something I continued to hear about, and then I was with a friend at a vendor event, and she was telling me a little more about it, and she told her HER success story-She looked fabulous all the time, I didn't think she had any inches to lose-BUT she lost inches, I HAD to give this a shot right?!
Yeah, fast forward a few weeks, I took the plunge! I JUST finished day 1 of the next 23 BRUTAL days of summer, what a way to END Summer Break right?! :-) I have bdays to celebrate, a wedding, vacation and a baseball game in there to attend, if I stick with this, I will IMPRESS MYSELF! I think if I am putting it out here for you to read, I have no choice but to stick with it! Who wants to come back on here in 23 days to find out I GAINED weight?! NOT ME!!!!
Stay tuned with updates and results.....
This all falls under our "journey" right?!
~Meggs
No comments:
Post a Comment